St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am right now almost incapable of doing anything associated with movement of the mandible and oral cavity. I have this huge ulcer on the inside of my bottom right part of my lip. It's huge, almost a cm long! Because of it, i can't eat, i can barely drink, i can't even run cos my lip will bounce and hit my teeth (and cause pain, alot of pain). My whole lower lip is swollen. I look ridiculous! Haha. It all started with a normal small ulcer, and then i had to bite it. Now cos of the ulcer, my lips are chapping up as they are permanently stuck in the "pucker-up" position.

Man, the stupid things i get myself into...

I can't even smile. It hurts, alot!

Now i truly know the importance of Epithelium.

I wonder how people get piercings on their lips....


@ 8:00 PM